~

'But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint' ~ (Isaiah 40:31)

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Intamacy with God

I recently found a piece of writing that the Holy Spirit gave me about 5 years ago. As I read it over again, it spoke such intamacy and peace to me. My husband encouraged me to share it, so here it is:


 
I called to the deepest longing within your soul.
 
I receive you with the highest joy.
 
You are My creation
 
My beauty is revealed in you,
 
Your hearts desire for Me and your life lived as Me is all I ask.
 
Take from Me,
Drink from Me
 
and I will allways be with you,
 
and in you.
 
 

1 comment:

Ed said...

If this is the follower of the way that comments at calling all christians website then please contact me at ombehalf@gmail.com. If not, then have a blessed day:-)